-------- Original Message --------
From: Janice Meisel [mailto:outlook_6b11490437c20...@outlook.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 26, 2019, 17:25 UTC
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Open Office stopped working

> My Open Office suite has stopped working and I cannot retrieve any documents
> I created with it.

Can you explain in more detail what you mean by "stopped working"?
You appear to be using Windows 10 and I am guessing you are double
clicking on document names and those documents are not opening.
Do any error or other messages appear? If so, what do they say?
Can you start the program (eg. Writer) from the Windows menu?
With  answers to those questions we might be able to understand your
issued an suggest a solution.

You have posted to a public mailing list. Please reply only to:
users@openoffice.apache.org so that other list subscribers have the
opportunity to assist you.

Regards
Dave