Hi

Thanks very much for your help.

I didn't explain myself very well. I do actually want to share and for us both
to edit "live". I use something similar at work, with a colleague.  We both add
figures each day for others to view. I didn't know how it was set up. I was
sent a link and this open in my browser.

Will have a go with OneDrive, or similar.

Fingers crossed!!

Sarah
On Saturday, 18 January 2020 Steven Ahlers <sahlers...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Forwarding to OP. I was going to suggest the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone