I have been using open office for years and recently every time I try to do
anything the program crashes. Every time.  I deleted it from my computer and re
installed it several times and it still does it. ???? what is the problem. It
tells me it sends in a crash report but nothing ever happens. It still crashes.
I like the program except for the fact about a year ago open office updated and
since then I cant go in to a paper I wrote and change it. I have to open a copy
to correct anything then it will not save the corrected paper? I actually have
to save to a flash drive then send it back to open office. Plus it asks for
administrative authorization every time I want to open anything as a copy??????
Why?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10