Nancy,

Yes you need to update OpenOffice on all of your computers. Only download from:
https://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html the official site. Make sure you
read and follow all directions, such as dealing with the Gatekeeper.

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this email to you. If you are not
subscribed to the users group you may not see all responses.

Please reply with any further questions to: users@openoffice.apache.org

Yes, once you’ve updated the software you will be able to access your existing
files.

Sent from my iPhone