-----Original Message-----
From: jhivacaville <jhivacavi...@aol.com.INVALID>
To: users <users@openoffice.apache.org>
Sent: Thu, Mar 12, 2020 12:24 pm
Subject: Fwd: Failure

This is ridiculous!  This message goes to all users--not to Apache!
How is Apache contacted?  I can't get anything but a bunch of garbage in my
online searches.
FYI.  The original disc was purchased at Sam's Club several years ago and has
been updated free of further charges thereafter.  I have never seen anything
that says the program was originally free of charge.