> On Apr 4, 2020, at 11:56, Tony Seidel <aaseide...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have several documents created 10 years ago etc. with Open Office. Now i’m
> using Open Office 4.1.7 and can’t open these documents (example below). Any
> suggestions?

there was no 'below' and you don’t tell us what OS you are using, but it is
likely that you have lost your file associations.  Try opening OO and then
selecting one of the documents to open.  The best result is that it will open;
if it cusses at you and claims that it is an unknown format, someone else here
may be able to help better than I.  I can’t find anything that old on this
computer to test.

HTH

 ----
Julian Thomas   - http://jt-mj.net

‌When small men begin to cast big shadows, it means that the sun is about to
set. - Lin Yutang‌  ‌

‌‌‌