Hi VinceB,

use the menu item /View/Page Break Preview/

In this view you can easily drag the blue lines displayed on the page where you want to, eg. if you want to scale the content to one page printouts then drag the right line of the "Page 1" line to the outer right side.

Using the right mouse button within this view you can define manual column or row breaks at any positon you want.

Or mark the content you want to print and press the right mouse button and select the context menu item "Define Print Range"

Afterwards you can leave this "Page Break Preview" by selecting menu item /View/Normal/ All settings are persistent until you close the document. If you save the document this setting is persistent if you close and reopen the document.

In menu item /File/Page Preview/ you can use the slider to scale the document to something you want to look it like.

If page margins do not fit then you can control these in menu item /Format/Page/ on the tab page "Page". Within this dialog click into one of the fields Left, Right, Top or Bottom. If you now press the PageDown button on your keyboard then the dialog automatically selects the minimum setting for this page margin the operating system configured printer driver supports.

Kind regards, Joost Andrae