Hi

I have been using open office for a while on my macbook, on most of the files i
have client contact emails, usually when i click on these email address, the
apple mail application open up for me to continue writing the emails to
selected email address from the .ods file, however this seems to have changed i
recently downloaded new version of open office, and when i now click the email
address links on the file instead of apple mail opening up the web browser open
with my gmail account.

How do i change this back to opening to Apple mail

thank you