Hello Brian,

I had time today to copy the Basic macro code in the link provided today into a test spreadsheet. I pasted the code between "Sub Main" and "End Sub". I then saved the macro. When I attempted to compile the macro I got the following error.

BASIC syntax error.
Function not allowed within a procedure.

What am I doing wrong?

David