I have a spreadsheet containing information about events that occur at various times over two weeks.  I wish to sort the entries by the elapsed time in minutes between successive events.  A simplified example: column A and B contain the date and time when events occur, column C contains the calculated time delay between events using "=B2-B1" displayed as hour:minutes.  Column D calculates the time elapsed between events in minutes using "=HOUR(C2)*60+MINUTE(C2).  I want to "play" with the values in column D, such as sorting them and charting the results to highlight various characteristics of the original data.

How can I copy the calculated values from column D rather than take the formulae that determine the values?

Mike Shearer