On Mon, 7 Sep 2020 21:09:44 +0000
"marketing1...@outlook.com" <marketing1...@outlook.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I am a French judge presiding over court hearings in Boulogne Billancourt, a
> Paris’ suburb.
>
> As many of my colleagues, I use OpenOffice to write jugements, courts’
> décisions on motions, etc…
>
> As many of my colleagues, I am struggling to create models for documents that
> should be filled out using templates with « fields ».
>
> I would be grateful if you could provide me with some advices or technical
> help to do so. The document should have at its top an « instrument panel »
> containing the « fields » grouped in topics.
>
> I am available for video conference on Skype / Zoom / WhatsApp.
>
> Sincerely yours,
>
> Frédéric Carteron
>

> Provenance : Courrier<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> pour
> Windows 10

I cannot help with any personal experience of the use of fields, but the
following article and the files linked from it have been of use to OpenOffice
users with a similar problem.

https://www.techrepublic.com/blog/linux-and-open-source/three-great-ways-to-use-variables-in-libreoffice-and-openoffice/

Linked from that article is an article and file from an American attorney on
his use of fields in preparation of cases for court hearings.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>