1. I really need to be able to use the spreadsheet. I entered everything
individually. While typing it would just close. I would go back in recover the
spreadsheet but none of the entries I made would be there so I would have to
retype everything again. As entering it closes and loose everything. This
happened on 4.1 and 4.7.   The friend who created the spreadsheet had saved
everything prior to my using it. She had done some tests to see if it was
totaling. Made sure it was saved. When I started using her total rows were not
there. Because it closes at random during entering we learned to save often.
But it doesn’t seem to be doing that. Jean

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, September 9, 2020, 7:36 AM, Martin Groenescheij
<mar...@groenescheij.com> wrote:

On 08/09/2020 15:30, casey rost wrote:
> I have never used the spreadsheet before but a friend set me up and I am
> having problems.
So it looks that your friend has set you up and now you are upset
>    It closes out before I get all my info entered.
So where does it closes out? How do you enter the data? Via the keyboard
or with copy and paste?
>    I tried to update and receive message not compatable.
Try to enter data in small portions, save it during data entry and see
where it is not compatible.
>  I retype info and keeps doing same error.  I uploaded the newer version
>available.  And it does the same thing.
So it looks like the problem is with your data