A similar question occurs to me. When will this problem be corrected? It has been an all too common problem. LibreOffice solved this problem some time ago. Surely, that solution should have point out a way to make the correction. This is not to put down OOo at all, but is my desire that OOo be made a better office program. People who use it should have it.

Dan