What actions have you taken?

What specifically are you trying to do?

What if any error message(s) are you getting?

As a courtesy I have sent a copy of this message to you. If you’re not
subscribed to this user’s group you may miss some replies.

Please send replies to: users@openoffice.apache.org not my personal email
address so that other users may assist you.

Sent from my iPhone