ok guys, since there are no attachments, the boxes appear in the last pages, a
short story called 'a flight not fancy [weightiness]
my request is this - if you are not getting blue boxes and i am and i am using
open office windows 10, could someone try copying the text and sending it back?
we'll go from there.
but thanks
nicholas
    On Thursday, October 29, 2020, 06:09:16 PM EDT, Wade Smart