TO ALL THE USERS WHO HAVE BEEN SO HELPFUL IN THE PAST :

Trying to create another of my many simple narrative files with some
difficulty. I select "Text Document" from the OpenOffice TM4 page
which normally brings me to a blank page where I select my font size,
print style, left justified paragraphs, etc. This time it presented with a
three inch bar of multicolored arrows going left to right across the screen.

To the left of the bar is a small box called "New Themes" and offers
several options options such as arrows, backgrounds, bullets, finance, etc.
Arrow is hilighted in blue.

HOW DO I GET RID OF THIS BAR ??

Any suggestions you can offer ? Thank you.