On Mon, 14 Dec 2020 13:14:01 +0000
THOMAS CHOATE <tijuanathomas2...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> HELP! I LOVE YOUR PROGRAM BUT I HAVE BEEN PULLING MY HAIR OUT TRYING TO
> FIGURE OUT HOW TO PERMANTLY SET TEXT INTERED IN OPEN OFFICE IN BOLD CAPITAL
> LETTERS!
> COULD YOU PLEASE E-MAIL ME STEP BY STEP INSTRUCIONS HAS TO I CAN PERMANTLY
> SET TO TEXT ENTERED PER@@@
> THANKS!!!!

In general, this is a bad idea; however, if there is a vision problem, the
answer is to set up a new default template withh the type set to the size, and
weight required.  Details of setting a default template are given in
[url]https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=71&t=1161#p4538[/url]

It is actually easier for readers to read lower case type; it might be best to
set the default template to a larger size of normal type rather than force
uppercase bold.

Remember also that by adjusting /View /Zoom or pulling the slider at bottom
right of the OpenOffice window to the right to increase the onscreen display
size.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>