As I posted once before, I saw a post that said the “update” action on
OpenOffice is broken.  I have resorted to just navigating to the download page
periodically and checking to see if a new version exists on the download page ,
downloading and installing if their is a new version.  The new version installs
seamlessly if you install it to the same or the default location on your
computer.  Settings are kept.

http://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html

On December 25, 2020 at 7:20:24 AM, Yvette Delachat (yvettedelac...@orange.fr)