When starting OpenOffice 4.1.7 (Windows 10 system, all updates current) I get
the "OpenOffice Document Recovery" dialog box. It indicates the Document Name
as CFII.odt, and status Not recovered yet. (The missing file CFII.odt was
deleted in error.) Clicking the "Start Recovery" button results in a status of
"Recovery failed". Clicking the "Next" button at this point starts a blank .odt
file.

All previously saved documents appear to be OK after going through all the
above. It is concerning when starting OpenOffice I always get the same
OpenOffice Document Recovery dialog box. What is the significance of that file?
How is it used? When does OpenOffice create that file? Is there a way to
rebuild the CFII.odt file? Is that file really necessary (all files appear OK)?

I appreciate any and all help you can provide.

John P. Baniqued