-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject:        Re: A question
Date:   Tue, 29 Jun 2021 14:26:04 +0000
From:   Dean Bauwens <bauwensn...@hotmail.com>
To:     Dan Lewis <elderdanle...@gmail.com>

Subject: Thanks

Sir,
I looked up your information.
But this morning when I added a pdf photo it was put horizontally on a vertical sheet and vetically on a horizontal sheet.

So I placed my title first and then the photo in a table below.
The writer didn't do this well with ODF photos either.

So view options, grid, ...can you explain to me exactly what you have to tick to make sure that a photo adapts to the sheet and where I don't have to use a table.

Yours Sincerely,
Dean Bauwens