Download an email app. I use Thunderbird but there are many available.

-------- Original message --------
From: Madeleine Shore <mshor...@hotmail.com>
Date: 27/09/2021  17:19  (GMT+00:00)
To: David Belina <dbel...@comcast.net>, users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Sending an e mail from documents

Thanks for the prompt reply.I tried doing that on my windows 10. I get the
response:i need to install an e mail programme or control an association in a
default programme !How do I install an e mail programme please?CheersJulianGet
Outlook for
Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg>________________________________From: David
Belina <dbel...@comcast.net>Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 5:03:59 PMTo:
Madeleine Shore <mshor...@hotmail.com>; users@openoffice.apache.org
<users@openoffice.apache.org>Subject: Re: Sending an e mail from documentsIf
you are using Apache Open Office, under the file tab is a selection in the
drop-down list for “Send” and clicking on that opens up a list with several
option. Clicking from there will eventually open up you email application
(Safari on a Mac) and you choose who you wish to send it to.Other programs
usually have such and option under the File menu.Good Luck.DaveOn September 27,
2021 at 9:53:03 AM, Madeleine Shore
(mshor...@hotmail.com<mailto:mshor...@hotmail.com>) wrote:Hi,I don't know
whether I'm on the correct site but, as a novice to computer technology, I
wonder if someone could point me in the right direction.I wish to send a
document via email and I'm unsure how to do this.Any help would be most
appreciated.CheersJulian Shore