Dear Sir,

I find your enormous range of convoluted web site associated with Bugzilla to be impossible to navigate successfully.  I have tried through Mr Seidel (as below) who says it not his area.  He quoted your address, would you PLEASE forward this request to whomever is responsible and cancel ALL Bugzilla related emails to this address.

Dear Mr Seidel,

I do nor know how I got on the Bugzilla mail list.  In any event I do not require the information and as it is pretty near impossible to find an Unsubscribe link in your myriad of web pages  I would appreciate it if you would forward my request to whomever managers these emails.  I would like ALL Bugzilla reports to cease being sent to mcbratneyj...@gmail.com

Thanks

John McBratney