I'm telling you guys are doing a good job in the right thing but no more
plugins start working on the base feature and its modules

text formatting definitely needs improvement
 because some fonts don't display properly
or adjust with print option or other changes!

/fun ticket

secondly you guys have a lot of hard stop full app crashes
now I know you have the recovery but it doesn't always catch it at the
right glimpse
maybe work on some user feedback and sorting through the page error fault
in scripting

lastly it's only because Libra took your number one deserved place on
alternatives too what shows it's a fan favorite over what this featured
suite used to have

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>