On Wed, 10 Aug 2022 14:31:59 -0400
"MXB & Associates" <mxbandassocia...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I am having trouble recovering my documents in open office. Everytime I
> attempt to recover the docs the application just closes (or crashes) and
> shuts down.
>
> I have begun a few very important docs so your assistance is greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> *Michael X Banks*
> MXB and Associates
> Office: 888.506.0777
> Direct: 404.414.7766
> Email: mxbandassocia...@gmail.com
> Website: www.mxbandassociates.com

If a document does not recover when the Recovery prompt is accepted, then it is
irrecoverable; next time you are prompted for that document, press Cancel and
you will not be prompted again.  You possibly may be able to recover a version
of the document using an undelete utility, such as Recuva or PhoroRec.

--
Rory O'Farrell <ofarr...@iol.ie>