On 28/09/2022 09:21, H S wrote:
> Hallo,
> I saved a document with a password and unfortunately forgot the password.
> Can you please help me how to open the file again. Thanks in advance.
>
> Kind regards
>
> H.Rotar

ODF (OpenDocument Format ISO/IEC 26300:2006 standard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ODF)password protected files are almost
impossible to open unless you have the correct password.

While it will not resolve your current issue, for the future you might
consider a good secure password manager to generate and store strong
passwords for you.
My recommendation would be the free open source Bitwarden password
manager: https://bitwarden.com/

Regards

Dave
--
Please address any reply to users@openoffice.apache.org only.
Messages sent to my personal email address will not be answered.