From: Joost Andrae <joost.and...@gmx.de>
Date: 05/12/2022  14:51  (GMT+00:00)
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cell grid lines not printing

Hi James,the cell grid lines won't print. You have to add cell borders (menu
item /Format/Cells.../ tabpage Borders; within the format bar there's also an
entry called Borders)Kind regards, JoostAm 05.12.2022 um 15:25 schrieb Jim
Munroe:> When I create a new spreadsheet showing the cell grid lines, when I
print it the grid lines are not showing – how do I make them print?> > James
Munroe> 1 Badgers Corner> East Goscote> LEICESTER> LE7 3WS              email:
jim.mun...@btinternet.com> > > > Sent from Mail for Windows> >