From: Priscilla Van Sutphin <tears4a...@gmail.com>
Sent: February 14, 2023 15:05
To: users@openoffice.apache.org
Subject: re finding words in articles in open office suggestion

[You don't often get email from tears4a...@gmail.com. Learn why this is
important at https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification ]

One of the things you can do that is extremely helpful for finding
things in writings

is to put a word in search in microsoft word  in your calling up you
list of articles,

So you can find something you've written but can't find which article it
is in.

So I can click on documents in Word, and there is a search option in
upper right corner

and I

  can put in the word sabotage for example, and find it in several
articles I 've written.

But on using Ubuntu i cannot do that in open office.  Is there anyway
you can change that?

Priscilla