Linda,

I had this problem a few years ago and at that time, iirc, I had to unsubscribe using my old email address and after waiting for a confirmation from that, re-subscribe under my new address. Of course, you need your old address active to unsubscribe from to be successful. If not, there is always the list moderator, who may do it for you.

Here is a copy of the footer containing the links which is on on most emails from the users server:

Good luck.

Girvin