On 10/09/2023 15:06, Surfy wrote:
Thank you for the great service you have been providing the public for o many
years.
I have a suggestion for OpenOffice Writer to add to the "Find/Search" function
- could you please show the total number of times a search word or
Reporting bugs or suggestions -> https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=13490
  phrase appears in a document. Also it would be handy if once you search for a
word that it is stored in a drop down for certain time to select from in the
future.
Thank you again
Surfsailor

There is currently a drop down of recent searches in the Find & Replace dialog and I also see it in the Find tool on the Find toolbar. The former seems to retain searches for the current OpenOffice session, where the latter seems restricted to the document in which the search was done.Using OpenOffice 4.1.14 on Linux.