Duane wrote:
Cell formatted for date in form 12/31/99 reads as the fraction, 1/2  when the
date is specified as 1/2/2024.  I have the latest version of installed.  The
same problem existed with the down level version.   Let me know if this is a
bug or if I am doing something wrong.  All other dates seem to work as they
should.
Thank you for your help and consideration.
Duane Weber
du...@austin.rr.com
[1d73218c-758c-45c9-a2cc-ef10f108762a]
You may have Use replacement table activated under Tools | Autocorrect Options. By default this will correct 1/2 to the fraction ½

If you don't want automatic correction, turn it off; alternatively you can remove the correction from the replacement table and continue to have autocorrection.