move. If someone takes over your computer and you have tohave it wiped then you
still can access the services from your ledger.hopefully you backed up your
files. Larry Phillips

    On Saturday, May 11, 2024 at 02:10:39 PM EDT, nshiffrin
<nshiff...@earthlink.net> wrote:

 Thanks for the information.

Thank you
Nancy Shiffrin
https://www.NancyShiffrin.net

-----Original Message-----
From: <users@openoffice.apache.org>
Sent: May 11, 2024 2:10 AM
To: <users@openoffice.apache.org>
Subject: AVG &amp; Avast have cause problems with a file in Open Office

The file crashed in Open Office because of installing Avast
anti-virus software. This file is where I kept all passwords, usernames,
and websites and other things. That file was extremely important to me!
The first time I had AVG anti-virus and that software caused me not to be
able to get into that same file. I had to pay a computer repair company
help me get into the file and they figured out it was AVG, so I went to
Avast and Avast actually caused that file to crash! What the!!! Do I have
to hire someone again to get that file back or is it history? Help, Please!

Kind Regards

Charlene Bugg