Hello!
I’ve been having OpenOffice “crash issues” while creating documents and
occasionally loading them.  I have OpenOffice on both my iMac 2020 (Intel) and
MacBook Pro (M1) processor computers.

Regarding updating Apache OpenOffice: Am I to uninstall the current version and
reinstall the new version or is there an update “patch-type” file download ?

I appreciate both the program and your support - regardless of where I may be
(“home” is the US & Italy,  School is just outside London, England with
additional travel throughout Europe, Asia, and Africa).

Thank You,
John E. Sardella