Just forget about, what I wrote before regarding this subject! Sorry, I don't know what I have seen here. I found the right one now ...

Martin

Martin Deppe wrote:

Michael West wrote:

Hi,

I want to use Open Office's Power Point-like program to create slide shows.

But who can open the files once they are created and sent on?

Do the recipients need Open Office as well.. or can they use Power Point to view them?

Thanks,

Michael West

Copenhagen

Well, you need a looooooooooooooooooot of time.

I did it with 64 MB and it took about 15 min. to get up. If it works it may take you up to an hour I guess just to get OOo up and kind of running. But only if you provide enough swap space.

Well again,

good luck
Martin

P.S. sorry for the other one (wrong target)