Hi,

You have a detailed tutorial available, may be this might help you,
http://www.tutorialsforopenoffice.org/category_index/spreadsheet.html

You may even look into documentations link also
http://documentation.openoffice.org/

Thanks and Regards,
Nagashree

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/28/05 7:52 PM >>>
I just signed up. I thought that openoffice was a type
of learning. I am trying to learn spreadsheet but at
the moment cannot find anything that will help me.
Could you please help me find it that is if you have
it.

Nora Gallagher