Newsgroups: gmane.comp.openoffice.questions
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2005 6:43 PM
Subject: Re: Impress to MPEG or AVI etc?

Pierre wrote:
I know I can export to flash. However, is there are way to created a DVD > TV playable "movie" from an OOo Impress presentation?

To my knowledge you can not do this directly.

I have hooked my camcorder up to my computer and exported to that and then captured from my camcorder into a video program and burned a DVD from there.

Hope this helps.

--
Peter Kupfer
OOo user since 'OO4