Hello,

I am trying to look up values on a sheet from a position specified in another cell on the sheet.

I work out, using a formula, where in the sheet I want to start:

e.g. sheet2.A15

This appears in a spreadsheet cell

e.g. Cell sheet3.D4 contains the value "sheet2.A15"

I then tried to use the OFFSET function to look up values in a two-dimensional array starting at sheet2.A15.

I cannot find a way of telling OFFSET that the starting address is in the cell sheet3.D4.

I assume it is simple to do but I just cannot see it.

Regards,

Nick