Hi there;

I made a multirow-multicollumn table and defined the row heights fixed. When I merged cells upper/lower adjacent cells, the resulting cell didn't inherit their fixed-height property. Therefore when the resulting cell was filled its height changed accordingly.

The trouble was that the row height didn't get back to its original height even when the cell was emptied. However, if it's the left/right cells which was merged, the cell could go back to its original height.

Did I miss something?

BS