Folks,

I'm using Windows XP SP2. Open Office 1.1.4. My printer is an HP PSC 1315. I have no other problems with other applications. When I export to PDF the printout comes out the right way. Do you know what's wrong? Below is our previous correspondence.

Duke

Simplicity Computer Services wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I try to print a text document the printout results in tiny
> print in the upper part of the page no matter what the print preview
> looks like.  I looked at the FAQ and didn't see anything pertaining
> to a bug. I hate to bother you about this but I just don't know what
> to do.
>
> I love what you guys are doing with open source software.  I think
> it's the wave of the present and the future.  Press on!  Thanks.

Hi Duke Please tell us what OS you are using, what version of OpenOffice.org you are using, what type of printer and printing system you use, and whether you have any problems from other applications ?

Also if you "File" -> "Export to PDF" do you get something which prints correctly ?

Please reply to users@openoffice.org only

-- CPH : openoffice.org contributor Maybe your question has been answered already? http://user-faq.openoffice.org/#FAQ
-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.7 - Release Date: 2/10/2005