Hi Hylton,
I'm using Mozilla 1.7.5 but it should work with 1.4. I just did this:
Create a new account using users@openoffice.org as your email address. Don't worry too much about the pop and smtp info as you won't be downloading mail with it.
Set the 'reply to' address to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Uncheck the 'check mail every ..' box.
Change your 'unsubscribed' filter to move the mail to the inbox of this new account.
Anything you reply to from that inbox will fill in the 'reply to' and 'to' field with [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I moved you message to that inbox and replied to it to test.
I just have to figure out how to get the 'cc' field filled. :-)
p.s. where's .za?
tc

Hylton Conacher (ZR1HPC) wrote: