From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2005 09:15
To: 'users@openoffice.org'
Subject: [users] Desktop Search and OpenOffice

Hi !!!

I use OpenOffice since more than a year and I would like to congratulate
you for this superb software ! It's very easy to use and to customize
and I particularly appreciate DRAW !!!

But I have a problem !!! The search facility of Windows Explorer doesn't
find words included in OO docs or sheets !

I tried 2xExplorer, Copernic Desktop Search and Blinkx Desktop Search
but they don't work either !!!

Is there a solution ? Within OpenOffice itself or with a Desktop Search
tool compliant with OO ?

Thank you.

Michel Detry

Fortis Bank disclaimer :