Michael Logies wrote:
Hello,

I have the following problem: I have an older Excel-file, converted some
OO-Versions ago. Now it`s OO 1.1.4, german version. Recently I changed one
sheet (of several). Not very complicated or long. About 1 DIN-A-4. When I
reopen this sheet now, only the old (!) version is shown. But when I print,
first the old version, then the new one is printed. I can change the old
sheet, but I can`t reach the new sheet.

Any ideas?

Hi,

Maybe clear all print ranges, then redesign them for the calc file? You'll find
these functions in the drop-down menus: Format > Print Ranges.

http://documentation.openoffice.org/faqs/spreadsheet/007.html

Good Luck!
Diane

--