I use OpenOffice since more than a year and I would like to congratulate
you for this superb software ! It's very easy to use and to customize
and I particularly appreciate DRAW !!!

But I have a problem !!! The search facility of Windows Explorer doesn't
find words included in OO docs or sheets !

I tried 2xExplorer, Copernic Desktop Search and Blinkx Desktop Search
but they don't work either !!!

Is there a solution ? Within OpenOffice itself or with a Desktop Search
tool compliant with OO ?

Works for me with Windows XP Pro sp2. It doesn't find text in fields though, which is irritating. I imagine it is the integrated ZIP functionality of XP that makes it work in XP.

Charles