wrheller60 wrote:
Hello,

I have built a couple of spreadsheets using the templates included in
your product. When I reopen the spreadsheets, they are set as a
read-only document. I am unable to modify these documents at all. Is
there an easy way to open these up so I can modify them.

I tried to find the info in the help pages, but am unable to get what I
need.

Thank you,
Bill Heller

Templates by nature are read-only and you save the final document with a different filename.

If you want to edit the template, it is a different procedure.

--
Robin Laing