Dear Sir/Ma'am

I am writing this mail on behalf of Living Digital, India's leading technology
magazine. Living Digital is part of the Cyber Media Group and our sister
magazines include Voice & Data, DataQuest and PC Quest. We would like to
include your OpenOffice.org for Windows 1.9.m71 software on our CD which is
given free with the Living Digital magazine. All software on our CDs are
distributed as-it-is without any modification on our part and all original
licenses and copyright information are maintained. All rights to the software
will remain with you. (What we seek is a one-time distribution right of your
software on our CD)

Hoping to hear soon from your side.

Best wishes,

Shobhana Srivastava
Sr. CD-ROM Developer
Cyber Media (India) Limited
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Dataquest, PCQuest, IDC, Voice&Data, CIOL, BioSpectrum, Living Digital
* 12 lakh readers, 7 lakh online community
* Watch out for the 17 Crore IPO from CyberMedia(*)
* For risk factors & more information, please refer to the 'draft offer
document' available on www.sebi.gov.in
Cyber Media (India) Ltd.
B-35, Sector - 32 Institutional
Gurgaon - 122 002 (Haryana)