On Wed, 2005-02-23 at 22:06 -0600, Peggy Burton wrote:
> openoffice 1.1.4 writing program: when I type the first page
> of my document the page flip or arrow that lets you go to
> the next page does not work. what is wrong? is somthing
> set up wrong? please give detailed directions on what I should do to fix the
> problem.

It's not a problem. You have encountered a feature of OOo that I find
very handy when doing searches and such. You see the circle between the
arrows, click on it and you will open a Navigator floating panel from
which you can select navigation operations such as paging, searching for
the next instance et cetera. All this is explained in the user guide at
http://documentation.openoffice.org/manuals/OOo1.x.x/user_guide.pdf

--
Documentation Co-Lead
PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may

"Dinna meddle wi' things ye ken nuthin' aboot!"
J.Herriot