On Fri, 2005-02-25 at 08:51 +0800, Jacqueline McNally wrote:
> Cor Nouws wrote:
> > G. Roderick Singleton wrote:
> >
> >> Chris,
> >>
> >> If you are looking for an Access-like DB you might try SQLite. We have
> >> docs for it in the HOW-TO section of documentation. THere is even an
> >> SBDC driver for it.
> >>
> > And we do (OOo does) have Base...

Thanks for mis-quoting me :-(  What I said to line immediately above
was:

"Only in the developer snapshots. It's dBase in 1.1.x. For either
release
use JDBC, ODBC or SDBC for whatever RDBMS you choose."

Please be more careful with your snipping.

[snipped]

--
G. Roderick Singleton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PATH tech