On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 09:42 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I downloaded your OpenOffice software. But, it converted
> every Microsoft Word document to your format. Now I cannot
> upload documents to the U.S. Postal Service website for
> mailing.

Err, no it didn't. However I'll bet you selected all the boxes during
installation when you were asked if you wanted OpenOffice.org to be the
default office suite. So all that changed was that .doc and other MSO
files became associated with OOo. And as for uploading, if USPO requires
that you use the proprietary formats of MS; then you must save the files
in that format rather than accept the default of OpenOffice.org formats.

> How can I uninstall your software? It causes more problems
> than it solves for me. I've been to your website and there
> are no instructions to uninstall.

I am not certain I understand, are you saying that add/remove software
in your control panel is falling?
--
Documentation Co-Lead
PLEASE - keep list traffic on the list.  Email sent directly to me may

"Dinna meddle wi' things ye ken nuthin' aboot!"
J.Herriot