Hi all

Has anyone tried the new Mail Merge in Ver 2.0 Beta?  I have been
looking at it, and found the following problem:

At Stage 3 - AddressBlock - you can 'Select Address List'.  This takes
you to a form to select an address list.  One of the buttons on this form
is 'Filter'.  It calls the dialog for specifying conditions to restrict the
data
set.  Eg you may only want to select addresses in a particular town.  But
even if you specify a filter, the final product of the mail merge uses the
whole data set, not just those specified by the filter.

Has anyone else noticed this?  Is it a fixed bug, or should I report it?

Tony Pursell