>    Was the OP subscribed to the list or not?
>     The answer to this question is yes. OOo 2.0 beta is installed
> as /opt/openoffice.org...   The first time it is started, it
> installs  .openoffice.org...  into the home directory.
>      I have OOo 2.0 beta and 1.1.4 both installed on my Mandrake Linux
> 10.1 system and use both of them with no problems.
>
> Dan

I've heard this answer several times now. So in the interests of (its
going to be in the FAQ soon), I would like to ask some more questions.
How do you launch OOo 1.1.4 instead of OOo 2.0? Will it create new
icons? A new entry in the Applications menu? What are the different
cml commands for launching.

Thanks.
Carl Parrish