CPH wrote:

On Friday 04 March 2005 12:28, + Stephen Smith wrote:

[ MODERATED ] ********************
I am having a problem printing text document from Open Office.  When I
print a document the text is square boxes.  When I use the PDF function I
get dots all over the page where the text should be and I get a font error
message?

This sounds like font problems, What fonts are you using for your documents ? Are you haveing problems with all of your documents or only specific ones ?

The problem is that the font for 'numbering symbol' (F11, choose character styles) is StarSymbol. Choose a font that is installed, and it's OK.

Kind Regards,

Cor

--
Cor Nouws